- Knows how the AVL systems work and integrate
- Train AVL Volunteers
- Maintain and troubleshoot AVL system
- Oversee the production side of Sunday morning services
Direct Supervisor: Worship Director
Time commitment: 12 hours / week
Pay rate: $22 per hour
Estimated Weekly hourly breakdown:
7am - noon on Sundays (5 hours)
5:30pm - 8:30pm on Wednesdays (3 hours)
4 flex hours to be used to train volunteers, prep for the service, work on the system and system components, and meet with the pastor and/or music director
- Work with pastor and worship director to create content for and insert content into ProPresenter for worship services.
- Work with the pastor and worship director to create lighting arrangements that match the theme and desired vibe of worship services.
- Work with the worship director to create high-quality sound for worship services.
- Train volunteers to operate the various components in the tech booth.
- Work with the worship director to schedule AVL team volunteers.
- Ensure a high quality live stream experience at 10:30am Sunday service.
- Oversee all aspects of Sunday morning production.
- This position may include helping with recording and production of a pre-recorded livestream for online services.
- Troubleshoot any problems that occur with any part of the ALV system.
- Other duties as assigned.
List of AVL Systems:
Yamaha LS9 32 Ch Mixing Console with Aviom Card and 16Ch digital snake card
Shure UA844 Antenna Power Distribution System
Shure UA874US Active Directional Antenna with Gain Switch 470-698 MHz
D&B Audiotechnik speakers, Subwoofers, amplifiers, processing
JBL Professional PRX812W Powered 12" two-way system
3 Epson Laser projectors paired with 3 screens for ultra wide projection (5760x1080)
Eiki projector for confidence monitor
iMac 2019 with OS Catalina
ProPresenter 7 projection software
OBS streaming software on a HP windows computer with Intel Core 17
Our vision is to create environments where people are inspired to pursue Deep Faith, Deep Relationships, and Deep Impact. Our church exists to be a home for those who have given up on church. We work really hard to create a space that provides welcome to the spiritual wanderer and healing for those who have been hurt by the church. To put it simply - every single person is completely welcome here. Marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic status, racial heritage, none of those things are barriers to full inclusion and participation in every aspect of the life of the church - from worship to weddings to leadership. All staff members of Copper Creek Church are expected to live out that kind of genuine and holistic welcome in every aspect of ministry. Copper Creek is a member of the Presbyterian Church (USA) denomination.
To apply, please click/press here to submit your cover letter and resume. We're looking forward to hearing from you!