How to Get Connected
- Start here: Get on our Weekly Email list. It’s the best way to stay in touch and be sure you don’t miss any important updates and news. You can subscribe with your name and email address by pressing/clicking here.
- Join us on Facebook. Here’s the link to our Facebook Group where anyone can share stories, prayer requests, or pictures. We also post regular updates to our Facebook Group. This is a private group, so just request membership and we'll be more than happy to include you!
- Online Worship Services are a great way to continue to be a part of our faith family… virtually! We’ve found that it is really encouraging to see so many people logging on and saying hi to each other in the comments. For more information about our online worship experiences, visit the CCC LiveStream page.
- Online Bible Study. Wednesday’s 7pm. This is a live video chat Bible Study with our pastor, Scott Keeble. To register for the Bible Study, email Scott here.
- Online connections group. Friday’s at noon. This is a live video chat group led by one of our staff. It’s a chance to get a little face time with other people and talk about the highs and lows of life in this difficult time. To register for this group, send a message to Scott.