Sundays @ The YMCA
WHAT TO EXPECT ON SUNDAY MORNINGS…
- Come as you are: Jeans? flip flops? t-shirt? Yep – and that’s just our pastor.
- A warm welcome: The first thing you’ll see is a friendly face to greet you. The next thing you’ll notice is the coffee. And you can take it with you into the service.
- Great music: Our band plays a mix of old hymns and new hits, all with a contemporary rock sound.
- Kids are valued: When you walk in, our Children’s Ministry staff will be there to check your kids in. We have all the kids stay with their parents for the first 20 minutes of our service. We don’t mind at all if they make a little noise or even need to dance in the aisles. After a short children’s message, all the kids (5th grade and under) head out to Sunday School with our all star team of staff and volunteers. You do have to go pick them up before you leave!
- Nursery (for kids up to 2 years) is available anytime during the service!
2501 Fields S. Drive
WANT TO GET CONNECTED?
One of our core values is “Nobody is a Stranger.” The primary way that we live that out is through our Community Groups. Our goal is to have everyone be part of one of these C-Groups. Groups meet regularly and every group is always open to new members. We’d love to help you find a group that fits your schedule!